javascript hit counter

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Chinese Farmers in the GameDom

I found an interesting little video clip on another Blog today. Its a short documentary, a work in progress, showing actual footage of some 'Chinese Gold Farmers' at work. I think it featured three workshops and had interviews with a number of the staff who actually farm.

What I found interesting is that they all seemed positive about what they were doing, far from being exploited as many articles have contended in the past. I shant deny that my first impression of the first workshop shown was that it was a little shabby, but then again I don't know what the living conditions for most Chinese are like and to be fair its not that disimilar to the dorms I shared at University here in the UK.

Anyway, check it out yourselves and let me know what you think in the comments here.

Chinese Farmers in the GameDom

Also check out this Blog for a little from Ge Jin, the author of the video, and some interesting comments from Bloggers: http://www.we-make-money-not-art.com/archives/008211.php

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

After watching the Blade and soul video ,I think Blade and soul is so amazing.Just as the bns news said, the game style is so beautiful.The game players will be attracted by the balde and soul artworks.

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home