javascript hit counter

Monday, November 06, 2006

Live4Game & FFXI

Hi guys and dolls,

Just a quick note about Live4Games' FFXI listings.

There seems to be a problem with the prices listed on Live4Games site for all FFXI servers (I'm not aware of it for their other games), which is being transfered to Eye On MOGS. So we've got listings for $999.99! Obviously something has gone wrong with this portion of their business and I have been in touch about this (currently awaiting a reply).

In the meantime I am going to remove Live4Games FFXI listings, just so there is no confusion. Hopefully they will be back with us soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and happy gaming!

Mike

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike, I am not sure what the problem there is with the website, but I would love to speak to you about it. You can contact me through sales@live4game.com. You can go to this page for our FFXI gil prices as well. There is another website that should be added to your Eye on MOG and that is FFXIGILVIP.com which also sells ffxi gil at a very reasonable price.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home