javascript hit counter

Thursday, August 03, 2006

New (Beta) Tool to Check for Cheap Servers

Based largely on community suggestion, and because I thought it would be cool, I've added a tool that lets you check the top cheapest and most expensive servers for each of the games Eye On MOGS lists. So next time your considering starting a new character or transferring to a new realm, check which is going to hit your wallet the least first!

This is a rough BETA release and I've noted a few developments I intend to make, however suggestions are welcomed.

This has also provided me with a chance to try out some AJAX, which I think works quite well. Anyone fancy having the Quick Search box made AJAX-Y as well? I think I do...

Mike

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look Back at the Devil May Cry Series

With a name synonymous with the series’ now trademark “stylish action”, the Devil May Cry series is one of the most famous gaming franchises of the new millennium. Nearly as old as the PlayStation 2 itself, the series has spawned multiple video games, toys and action figures, a manga series, an anime series, books and much more, elevating Dante, the series’ cocky, mouthy main character to iconic heights.

While his career definitely isn’t without a few flat notes, Dante is one of gaming’s best known faces. Let’s reflect on the past and present, and ponder the future of the immensely popular Devil May Cry series.
bns
bns news

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home